Monday, January 7, 2013

First Run of the Year

Heading out the door now for my first early run. Preparing for February running events, hopefully my legs and feet won't disagree with me.

It's also a good time for me to re-assess and analyze the lessons that I have been providing for my students. Scrapping those that are not effective and focusing those that are.

Hmmm...anyway, I'll be enjoying the morning breeze while thinking about this. Hopefully, by the time I get home, I have figured everything out.

See you!


Whew! Just finished my morning run and did other errands - finished them too! I just feel complete every time I run and I did 2 rounds, which I couldn't do last year. Here's the route that I usually go through 3x weekly:

Green flag- starting point/Blue flag next to it - end point

I would rather spend lavishly on my health and be poor financially, rather then be rich and be in a hospital with tons of tubes inserted into my body and needles being poked at me - to put it bluntly.

Anyway, tomorrow's another workout day in the gym and the day after that is another run day - just another active week for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment